LuK CV RepSet SmarTAC
- LuK 0039: Assembly instructions - Dual disc clutch with centring tool in the LuK RepSet®
- LuK 0065: Clutch hub coatings
- LuK 0056: How to grease clutch hubs
- LuK 0047: Clutch disc with new first stage damper
- LuK 0050: Greasing of the release system
- LuK 0053: LuK HD 30 PLUS clutch lining
- LuK 0054: Grabbing clutch - Possibly caused by incorrect adjustment of the clutch booster
- LuK 0051: Problems changing gear after clutch replacement
- LuK 0052: Clutch grabs when shunting
- LuK 0025: Instructions for fitting LuK clutch discs
Self-Adjusting. Reliable. OE-Tested.
The LuK RepSet SmarTAC comprises a clutch disk with reinforced torsional damper plus low-wear HD 30 PLUS friction linings with a material thickness of 6 mm. The corresponding clutch features an OE-tested self-adjustment mechanism. This mechanism compensates for wear on the friction linings in a virtually continuous manner, providing a unique level of reliability during the shifting cycle. What is more, the LuK RepSet SmarTAC offers almost twice the wear reserve of conventional clutch systems.
Corresponding release bearings round off this innovative repair solution.
- The LuK RepSet SmarTAC contains all of the components required for the professional replacement of clutch systems
- Almost double the service life compared with a conventional clutch
- Allows the clutch system to shift gears as new — at every phase of its service life