LuK Clutches Tractor
No1 clutch replacement for all the major tractor applications
LuK is the leading manufacturer of clutch technology and supplies almost every tractor manufacturer with dry running clutches or torsion dampers for connecting the engine with the transmission.
The clutch is located between the engines flywheel and the transmission, there are several clutch types necessary to accommodate the multitude of transmission variants.
Tractor clutches do not only have to ensure operability. They often have to run secondary machines via PTO drive too. All leading tractor manufacturers rely on the durability, cost efficiency and the outstanding damping qualities of LuK tractor clutch systems.
You can rely on products with prolonged operating life, it’s not without reason that LuK is the global leader in clutches sold per year.
The genuine LuK portfolio has the right parts for every possible use, OE quality and operational comfort included.
- Pressed Steel housing for low cost and minimal space requirement.
- Cast iron pressure plate with a large mass which, when used with a sintered friction material is very tolerant of operating temperatures up to 400°C.
- Available version with fixed spline for independent PTO drive.
- Diaphragm spring provides the clamp force as well as the actuation of the clutch.
- This new design utilises the latest clutch technology, using a vented housing for improved cooling and heat dispersal.
- Extended wear reserve travel of diaphragm spring allows increased service life of the clutch.
- The PTO section of the Safety PTO clutch is mechanically held in the disengaged position at engine start up.
- Exceptionally strong construction.
ENTER THE TRACTOR WEB SHOP HERE!