LuK RepSet 2CT
The repair solution for vehicles with a dry double clutch
Double-clutch transmissions become more and more important in the marketplace, as an increasing number of vehicle manufactures make use of it.
The LuK RepSet 2CT is the practical repair solution for this technology. In addition to the double clutch the LuK RepSet 2CT contains all components required for the complete replacement of the double-clutch-system. All parts without exception are OE quality.
The repair solution is currently available for the following vehicle models:
- 7-speed transmission used by Audi, Seat, Skoda and Volkswagen
- 6-speed transmission used by Renault and Ford
For repairing a dry double clutch, special tools are required, and Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket offers this as a modular system. This puts garages in a position to repair the different double-clutch systems of each vehicle manufacturer.
But a word of caution here – repairing a dry double clutch cannot be compared to fixing a conventional clutch. That’s why Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket completes this repair solution with a comprehensive training program, technical brochures, detailed repair instructions and a training video about removal and installation of the double clutch.
And by the way – besides double clutches, the portfolio also includes the appropriate DMF, also from LuK.
- The only product of its kind for independent garages
- Modular tool system for current and future dry double-clutch systems
- Garages are able to repair dry double-clutch systems fast, efficiently and professionally
- Contains all components needed for replacing a dry double-clutch system
- All parts are precision-tuned to work perfectly together
- In proven OE quality
- Sources for error are reduced
- Creates cost benefits