LuK RepSet DMF
The complete clutch and DMF repair solution
When replacing a worn dual mass flywheel, it is always advisable to install a new clutch at the same time. This avoids potential further clutch damage and extra follow-on work, resulting in unnecessary costs for the vehicle owner.
The LuK RepSet DMF is a complete solution for a professional repair of the clutch and dual mass flywheel. The benefit of a complete LuK RepSet DMF solution is that all components are vehicle specific, precision matched to work together and all in certified OE quality. This helps eliminate problems that may arise from using a combination of parts from different manufacturers.
A LuK RepSet DMF contains:
- Dual Mass Flywheel
- Clutch Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- Conventional Release Bearing or Concentric Slave Cylinder
- All required mounting bolts
Some LuK RepSet DMF kits contain a damped flywheel clutch (DFC) – which is a pre-assembled unit made up of the components listed above.
- Comprehensive repair solution for a complete and professional repair
- Everything from a single source, in OE quality, precision-tuned to work perfectly together
- Protection against consequential damage