FAG Suspension Arms
When the steering has to be perfect
Today’s chassis systems are specified with technically sophisticated suspension arms, which are responsible for maintaining a safe and accurate drive. They are subject to extreme loads – on average withstanding up to 1,000 impacts every kilometer.
Thanks to their unique design, FAG suspension arms from are up to the challenge, and guarantee long-term comfortable and responsive driving.
FAG suspension arms come in designs featuring rubber and metal components or with radial joints – for optimal suspension geometry.
A conventional front-axle architecture that uses double wishbones or McPherson struts is considered to deliver the best driving attributes.
- OE compliant materials for optimized fatigue strength and weight reduction (e.g. 6110A, micro alloyed metal sheets)
- Ball joint: sealing system with three micro sealing lips
- TPU cuff material (Thermoplastic polyurethane)
- Hardened ball studs (nitrocarburization) for improved wear reduction
- All required ancillary components are included, all conforming to strict OE specifications