Torque converter solutions
Torque converters have been used for many years, mostly in automatic (AT) and continuously-variable transmissions (CVT), where they are mounted between the engine and gearbox.
Its location means that the torque converter is subjected to vibrations, extreme temperatures and to dirty transmission oil. These are all factors that can lead to premature wear or failure.
The LuK TorCon is available in a variety of formats in the Automotive Aftermarket. The LuK TorCon is a repair solution that contains all necessary wear parts for neede for a professional repair of a defective torque converter. Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket also offers re-manufactured torsion dampers as well, to make their replacement during repair cost effective. If a repair isn’t possible, Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket also offers new torque converters as part of the LuK TorCon line.
LuK TorCon repair solution
- All components in Schaeffler quality
- All wear parts in a single box
- Includes the converter cap for protecting the pump hub
LuK TorCon torsion dampers
- Remanufactured by OE supplier
- Product of a perfected remanufacturing process
LuK TorCon torque converter
- New torque converter in Schaeffler quality
- For the 5L40 automatic transmission