INA Finger Follower
Force transmitter for the valves
Working together with the hydraulic valve-lash compensation elements, the finger followers ensure permanently-constant valve clearance. Most of the time, contact to the cam is by a rolling-bearing roller, or a so-called roller-type finger follower. By using cam rollers, operational friction is significantly reduced.
As the world’s leading manufacturer of valve-train components, major automotive manufacturers trust the proven products from INA. Most of INA’s finger followers are made of sheet steel and fewer of casted steel.
We recommend always replacing the rocker arms and finger followers along with the compensation elements, which will ensure they all work together optimally again.
- Completely maintenance-free
- Low wear
- Very low valve-train friction
- Needs little space for installation
- With integrated needle bearings, depending on type
- Consistently-low exhaust emissions over entire service life