FAG Tie Rods
Keeping you on the straight and narrow
The tie rod ensures that the vehicle holds its line during driving. It is the flexible connecting element between the steering gear and the steering knuckle and consists of an inner and an outer tie-rod end. These components are subjected to very high pressure and tensile load, so must be precision-tuned to work together perfectly.
If there is too much play in the steering, a careful examination of the system should be made as soon as possible.
Every FAG component is of the highest quality to guarantee that all safety-relevant chassis parts operate perfectly in all conditions.
Important – when replacing the tie rod, the steering boot should always be renewed at the same time.
- Sealing system with three micro sealing lips
- TPU cuff material (Thermoplastic polyurethane)
- Zinc flake coating for improved protection against corrosion (Geomet)
- Hardened ball studs (nitrocarburization) for reduced wear
- Every ancillary component is included, all comforming to OE specifications