FAG Ball Joint Repair Sets
Gets you there safely – every time.
Vehicle suspension is a complex system that needs to work smoothly and precisely on every journey.
The suspension system is responsible for delivering crisp and precise steering attributes. At the first sign of a change in handling, the ball joints should be checked, and any worn or damaged parts replaced.
The FAG Ball Joint Repair Set is the perfect product for a quick and simple OE-compliant repair.
Please note: Today’s complicated axle designs mean that vehicles can be equipped with two or more ball joints at each wheel. These operate according to a pull or push system – depending on how the ball-stud housing is assembled, where the joints are mounted and what their function is.
- Zinc flake coating for improved protection against corrosion (Geomet)
- Ball joint sealing system with three micro sealing lips
- TPU cuff material (Thermoplastic polyurethane)
- Hardened ball studs (nitrocarburization) to reduce wear
- Every ancillary component is included, all complying to OE specifications