FAG Stabilizer Links
A balance of strength and quality
Every corner is a challenge for the chassis, especially for the stabilizers and stabilizer links. The stabilizer links connect the left and right sides of the chassis via the stabilizers to ensure that body roll and cabin movement is minimized during cornering.
Worn stabilizer links can usually be diagnosed from the rumbling sounds that can be heard when driving over bumps as well as reduced steering precision. If they need to be replaced, the perfect solution would be to fit FAG precision-fit stabilizer links.
Additional information – the use of stabilizers in independent suspension systems is designed to minimize body roll when mounted directly to the track-control arm or by using stabilizer links. One exception is in the ‘torsion-beam’ rear suspension setup often used in front wheel drive vehicles, where stabilizer function is integrated directly into the beam.
- Zinc flake coating for improved protection against corrosion (Geomet)
- Ball joint sealing system with three micro sealing lips
- TPU cuff material (Thermoplastic polyurethane)
- Hardened ball studs (nitrocarburization) for reduced wear
- Every ancillary component is included, all conforming to OE specifications