FAG WheelPro complete axle bearing kit
- FAG 0020: Assembly instructions for wheel bearing kit 713 6448 00
- FAG 0018: Allocation of wheel bearing KITs 713 6702 20 and 713 6702 30
- FAG 0014: Use of suffixes for Schaeffler Group taper roller bearings
- FAG 0007: Fitting instructions for front wheel bearing sealing ring
- FAG 0013: Assembly instructions for wheel bearing kit 713 6108 80
- FAG 0012: Assembly instructions for wheel bearing kit 713 6100 20
- FAG 0010: NEW — Wheel bearing set with detector card
- FAG 0008: Fitting instructions for converting four-wheel drive (4WD) to front-wheel drive (2WD)
- FAG 0006: Fitting instructions for wheel bearing set 713 6783 20
- FAG 0005: Change to the dimensions in the FAG catalogue Wheel bearing set 2009/2010
- FAG 0003: Identifying FAG wheel bearings for VW, Audi, Seat and SKODA
- FAG 0001: Assembly instructions for replacing wheel bearings/hub
The all-in-one solution that’s twice as simple
The benefits from replacing the wheel bearings at both wheels of a single axle are obvious – more passenger safety and perfectly-synchronized vehicle operation.
The FAG Wheel Bearing Service Kit WheelPro is the best solution here. With this product, FAG once again demonstrates its leadership in developing service innovations for the automotive Aftermarket and in guaranteeing safety on the roads of the world.
The wheel bearing service kit WheelPro is available in 50 of the most commonly-used FAG wheel bearing sets and, as an all-in-one product, contains all parts needed for installation. And in OE quality. This will put you a step ahead – in sales, in the garage and with customers.
- Saves time via repair of both wheels of a single axle
- Precision-fit for nearly every second vehicle
- Increases vehicle stability and driving safety
- Price advantage via attractive double-pack
- In best OE quality