INA Camshaft Set
For optimal timing
Almost all combustion engines use valve timing or a valve train system. The camshaft opens and closes the engine valves with the help of tappets, rocker arms and finger followers. Fuel enters the engine and driving can begin.
If a component in the system wears down, it is advisable to replace all the components.
• Each part made with high-quality materials
• Manufactured according to OE specifications
• Saves time for garages and distributors
• Set includes all spare parts needed
• No need for additional parts sourcing